Tuesday, May 20, 2014

GOD'S POWER: "Truth with Transparency"

Beloved of God, I BELIEVE I WILL TESTIFY!!! God said, "It is Good." YOU SHOULD STOP TO DO THE SAME.

There is a trend happening in a lot of my meetings. People remaining in their seats long after service in silence. It seems like they are soaking, but, there is normally, no music. It's such a "holy moment" as people are led beside still waters. As they, "be still, they know, He is God."

Sometimes, Even I sit. Sunday, this happened in the morning. In the evening when the end came, Pastor Damon Parran said there was and I quote:, "confirmation after confirmation after confirmation after confirmation...

That blessed me to hear. The ironic thing is that with all my blessed oratorical abilities and rhetorical skills, THESE DAYS, they are often, not always, but often, put on the back burner, during these moments with Majesty. Sometimes God uses my "strength of preaching/teaching, Other times, my BROKENNESS. 

It seems like God is mostly, using my weakness, instead of my gifts. Paul addressed this in his letter to the Corinthians. 

Even the "gift of prophecy" has been re-activated. This past week, I prophesied to every soul at the altar, young and old. By the Spirit, I read their hearts, told them of things in the past, present and gave them a glimpse of their future. There was a time people would line up to the doors and I would prophesy to everyone individually. Or, I would be led to call them out. On Sunday, When I appealed for a prophetic thirty dollar offering ( number of maturity and fulfillment), nearly, all came forward to give. It wasn't the biggest place I have preached, but, collectively, they had the biggest hearts. Something is happening in Maryland, and on the East Coast. 

This same thing happened when I was with Pastor Avery Cotton. At Bethesda Church, The exact same thing. He is a worshipping leader, like David. I receive such fatherly honor whenever I am with him. . 

When I was in California, I got up to preach the 64th Anniversary message Angela Hearns dad, Bishop Henry Hearns, a Godly man, wept with me throughout the message as I bared my soul and I watched The people sit still with hearts of receptivity for 90 mins as I expounded the truth with transparency. Whew. 

I just said something. "Truth with Transparency!"  A one day meeting turned into four days. The Pastor said, though they have been inviting me, since, 1986, I am not the same man he knew. He is right. I am born again again. David is recovering all. God is moving in California. 

While in Pittsburgh with Bishop David Alan Brock, the first night, check this out, I begged God to let me preach the message without going into personal areas. That didn't work. I got up and I couldn't stay on the subject, for the life of me. I was all over the place. The Pastor said later, that night, "You have no idea how God used you. You were like a skilled marksman that aimed and hit the target, then moved on to the next one". He told me tho I was scheduled for three nights, he started to just give me an offering and send me away. Wow! God is moving in Pennsylvania. 

While in Cincinnati, Apostle Bennie Fluellen, utilized me to minister to Singles around the clock. He said, "I heard you many times, but, there is something different. It's like a 2014 Re-mix". I preached four sessions in two days. He said, that I could have gone for hours and not a soul would have moved. The Altars were jammed. The last day, I preached: "How to Hook A Man W/O Being A Hooker!" OMG. God is moving in Ohio. 

At the church, Hope City, House of Prayer, I preached. Many were blessed, not simply by the revelation released, but by the weeping, seen and brokenness felt. They sat quietly. They are taught thoroughly and purely. They listened quietly to every word. Then it EXPLODED. It's quite a sight to see 100's of young people praising God radically. 

I guess, or I should say, I "know", what people and Prophets have been saying, "God is not through with me yet". 

Well, truthfully, I will walk in every door, but, if those, inviting, want a show of flesh, I'm not the man. I resigned my membership in Showtime Cathedral. 

All I have is "Truth with Transparency", spoken from the heart of a spiritual father. I can still bring the heat. I still do. I can still bring the light. I still do. 

I can still bring the gift. I seldom do. I BRING THE GIVER OF ALL GOOD AND PERFECT GIFTS. 

PLEASE HEAR THIS: I beg everyone's forgiveness, if you ever had to sit thru a Brian Keith Williams performance or small scale Pulpiteering tirade called preaching, in the past. Or, if you experienced the glory, in the past. Keep us lifted, that it shall increase. Thank you.

I know from experience now. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT WORD, but POWER...! 

Time fails to tell of Minneapolis, Pastor Immanuel, Indianapolis, Pastor Sarah Barbour, Charlotte, Bishop Rick Williams Sr., or Ft. Lauderdale, 
Apostle Sylvia W. Cunningham in Virginia etc... 

THE KING IS DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT OF POWER. The 2nd Coming of Brian Keith Williams is on and running. Keep me lifted. I AM TRAVELING THIS NATION. I AM READY TO TRAVEL TO NATIONS AGAIN. 

Keep me lifted intercessors. 

Agape', Sir Brian
E37MOVE Apostle




No comments:

Post a Comment